4. my Middle boy, Jacks- I couldn't go on and on about my other M kids without mentioning Jackson. He is such a sweet boy!He is my little giant...TALL and skinny. He is a huge help and just a funny, great kid!
5. Meg- Meggie is the little princess that runs this house! She is independant, smart, darling, and always a little sassafrass! I was so excited to have a girl and she was worth the wait.
6. I love being a MoM- I am lucky to be able to stay home with my kids. Somedays are challenging, but I've got the best job in the world!! ( Cheezy... I know!)
7. my MoM- I know I talk alot about Viv, but you've just got to know that she is the absolute BEST! I am headed to St. George this week for a little bit of PARTYtime... I just can't wait, my mom rocks!
8. Money- Not so much earning it, more interested in spending it! I really love to shop! In my next life I am going to come back filthy rich!
9. Milk Chocolate- I am a lover of milk chocolate...none of that bittersweet or semi sweet junk. I also like mocha... basically I like anything that is really sweet, has lots of calories, and not good for you!
10. Memories- One of the basic needs and highest priorities in my life is having fun. It can be a huge personality flaw or just a good time, depending upon the time, place, and who is involved! Making fun memories is something I think should be mandatory each day!
** Here are a few other things I love that start with the letter M... Mac Make-up, MOVIES, Mindi, Monica, More of something great!
This is a M pillow on Meg's bed...LOVE IT, It was the what inspired me to do her room in black,cream, cheetah, and sassafrass.