Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Queen Mother!

Viv!
Happy Birthday to the QUEEN MOTHER!
Here is a little bit about her...
She loves Mary Englebreit
My kids call her their "pot head Grandma" because she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES pots and flowers... Her whole back yard is potted flowers. One of her biggest goals in life is to work in a greenhouse.

She is a whole lot of fun! Everyone likes to go with Viv... because a good time is guaranteed!
This pic was taken at Bette Midler last summer... we had a blast!

oops... How did this picture of the Relief Society President make it on the Internet?
She is just a normal down to Earth babe!

She supports all of us in everything we do.
This was taken last weekend at Mitch's baseball game!

She has been married to my dad for 40 years...
She has stood by her man through thick and thin... and they still even like each other!





Here is their wedding photo...
What a dish!
What a pair!
My dad looks like he is about 11 years old.

She is the oldest of 3 kids and was always a little mother to her brothers...
She still likes to take care of people!
She is the world's best aunt, cousin, friend,
MOTHER!

She has got PERSONALITY PLUS...
very outgoing, GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!
Viv is the best! I am so lucky to be her daughter!
She means the world to everyone that knows her...
Happy Birthday, Viv!
We All LOVE you!

15 comments:

veronica said...

Happy Birthday to Viv!

Amy, I was totally at that same ballpark last weekend! How did I miss you?

Vanessa said...

#1 She has the best name EVER!
#2 She must be pretty great to have raised you to be so amazing!

Happy Birthday!

Tiffany said...

What a sweet post. What an amazing lady. I love her wedding dress so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Viv!
Your the best. thanks for everything. love you!
- Chyanne

mCat said...

Happy Birthday Viv! She looks like such a fun mom, can she adopt me?

Lisa Provstgaard said...

Happy B-day Viv! Oh, I just love your mother..she is always the best time..I'm sad we don't see much of each other anymore..but she's always in my thoughts. Someday, when I grow up, I'm going to be just like her--fun and always having a good time...and of course, at least one button undone on my shirt at all times :)

Martha H. said...

HB, Viv!

Mom's are great!

I love her Shirley Temple curls. So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Viv, I am honored to have met her! What a sweet post and just remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she passed on the talent, wit, humor and good looks to her daughter(s)!

tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! Your dad does look like he's 12 in that picture - funny!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD. NO ONE CAN EVER SAY WE WEREN'T MEANT TO BE SISTERS! YOU ARE THE GREATEST, I HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE MANY,MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER (MAYBE AT THE MEADOWS SOMEDAY). I LOVE YA LES

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday to your cute mom! I wish my name was Viv...I love that name.

ps. you have your Dad's eyes for sure. Cute!

Mandi Shandi said...

Viv sounds wonderful, must be how her daughters turned out so fabulous! I really enjoyed the family pics. The wedding one was the best with that HUGE hair! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

i am totally lmao! i love love the slot machine scene! you crack me up! i loved seeing that birthday girl this weekend and you too! great tribute!

LACY said...

I just love Viv! She's the best

Brandy said...

what can I say we have the best MOM ever!!!!