Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Things I am so thankful for this week:
1. An in-house graphic designer... The talented Tiburon for allowing the whole blogosphere to nab her logos and run... thanks Tib- glad I can use your talent whenever I need it!
2. Friends bearing prizes... My darling friend Tonia stopped by last night to bring me a "March Prize"... just because. She brought me some "DAHLING" dish gloves... Lime green ...so cute!
3. That I lived through the dentist... I had more than one email asking if I lived. Yes... I did! BUT, I do have to get a CROWN- and not the princess kind. I told the dentist, his assistant, and the receptionists that the next time I see them I WILL BE HIGH- and I will be... for reals!
4. DVR- Really! One of the best inventions ever!
5. 1 year of Blogging- Such a great thing in my life. Wow! I have met amazing people via the world of Blog... Thanks! You make this such a fun part of my day!
6. Another day in Paradise... I've got so many things to be thankful for... I need to stop complaining....get my crap out of the street and just celebrate- I've got the world on a string!
This is what I am thankful for... What about you!

9 comments:

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiburon said...

Friends bearing prizes are the best friends ever!!

Why do you have crap in the street?

Glad you like the logo too - I live to impress you - if it gets the Amy D. seal of approval then my work is done.

tammy said...

Fabulous list!

I am thankful it's supposed to be 77 here today.

Misty said...

Thanks for keeping my blogging interest for over a year. It has been fun! :)

Vanessa said...

You of course :)

queenbee4 said...

love the list!

mCat said...

Just found you from Martha and though I hate her for winning, yet AGAIN another give away, I heart YOU!

Collette said...

i wanna win. so check out my blog. you will be so proud of me. i am proud of myself. lets let the fun begin!

Anonymous said...

Great list and I agree with Tib, friends bearing prizes are the best!