Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Here it is once again.. time to stop and reflect on everything I am thankful for:

1. A little bit of sunshine coming my way... Next week I am headed south for a baseball tourney. St. George has corner on the market as far as SPRING goes and I can't wait to partake in all it has to offer!

2. Pandora Radio... Yesterday Madonna radio kept me very entertained playing everything from Madonna 80's style to Beyonce' and Jutin Timberlake. Cyndi Lauper radio is also one of my faves!

3. Meg and the evergoing shoe battle was only a 4 out of 10 this morning. What am I going to do with this girl?

4. Without sounding like TAMN I am off to get a "PEDI" this morning... My pigs are looking pretty winterized and BAD- Time for a llittle spring fling for the toes!

5. Tanja is back... she is all private and locked up, but she's back! Yeah!

6. A little girlfriend time coming up... NOthing recharges me like a little fun, shopping, and laughing with some friends. YAHOOO!


10 comments:

mCat said...

Fantastic list! And I'm thankful Tanja is back too... I liked the lock down!

Kristina P. said...

I am going to get a pedi this weekend too! Yay!

kado! said...

..I missed Tanja too! Yea! she's back!

Have fun in St. George!

Vanessa said...

Girlfriend time...that sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I made your TT list? Wow, you sure know how to make a girl feel loved! Enjoy the pedi, that sounds relaxing as I am changing sheets and mopping my floors before we head out of town. What's wrong with me? Enjoy those girls, can't wait to hear all about it!

Mandi Shandi said...

Glad to see all is well with you! I am getting my girl time this weekend and am looking so forward to it. Have a great time in ST. George.

tammy said...

I have to say your toes looked hawt! And I want the shoes you were wearing too. Yay for girlfriend time!!

tiburon said...

Man! I wish I could go to St George all the time.

Can I climb in your suitcase?

tiburon said...

And MAN do I want those shoes.

AnneMarie said...

Glad that Tanja is back but sad that she is private. I loved reading her blog. Do you think she would let me blog stalk her... even though I've never met her??