Sunday, March 15, 2009

She Really Does Exist!

She Really Does Exist... The wonderful and TOTALLY darling Tammy!
I met her equally darling sister, Colette, at Tonia's holiday boutique and told her if Tammy ever did brave the cold to call me and we would surprise her...
Tammy braved the cold and...
Collette called!
I called a few people that I know IRL and we all met Tammy for the first time!
She is cute and funny and everything I would expect and more!
A little more quiet than I would have thought...
( But with me, Tiburon, Melissa, & Vanessa who could get a word in edge wise?)
She was so much fun to hang out with!
Tammy, Collete, & I even saw a movie together...
You guessed it... "Confessions of a Shopaholic"
Tammy likes to shop.. I like to shop... it was a fitting movie!
We had a fabulous lunch and I am so glad to finally know Tammy!
Her sister updated her FB account by saying " Collete had a fabulous day running around with Tam and her imaginary friends"
Tammy is better in person that she is in "invisible"
She even hooked us up with glam notbooks... she is so cute.
What is better than friends bearing gifts? Not much!
Yeah for the opportunity to meet Tammy...
I hope she will come back soon!
( or we all need to leave the 60 degree spring and head to Arizona for a little 85 degree spring)
We're on our way!

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Amy, do you live in SLC? You should come to the next meet and greet!!

Creations from my heart said...

Hi there... Saw you called. I will call you back on Monday I'm sooo glad you liked the apron and gloves. so you got to meet Tammy! She has ordered a few things from me and won one of my giveaways. she seems like a real sweetie. I wish I lived near you guys! By the way, your apron you posted was so cute. I showed it to a friend. I want to make one with those fabrics. Blessings...Sherry

Vanessa said...

It was such a fun get together, and I'm so glad you called so I could meet her finally IRL!!! I hope she wasn't too scared off by our quiet, submissive, timid personalities :)

PS, next time tell me to hunch down, I look like an amazon!

Vanessa said...

PPS. I look fantabulous scrubbing the toilets w/my new gloves!

tiburon said...

I am going to need you to crop that picture a little bit more....


Thanks....

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i know tam IRL and she is fabulous!!

Martha H. said...

Lucky! I'm so jealous you got to meet Tammy.

Anonymous said...

How fun, I am green with envy!

tiburon said...

I forgot to mention that it was way fun! :)

tammy said...

You are hilarious! So glad you threw that little get together! I'm not normally that quiet really...I think it's this high altitude that does it...makes me drag. Either that or it's because I was in awe of meeting "celebrities". I will definitely come back up and we will party.

p.s. I think you need to crop that pic a little more too. And remind me not to wear a black jacket over a black shirt again for pics...I look huge and like I have no waist. (how'd you steal the chair?)

Devri said...

Jelous.

collette said...

I'm so glad we planned that little get together! We had a blast. It was fun to see you again, and to meet the others. We'll definitely have to do it again soon. And I'm also very happy to know that Tam's friends that live in her computer do exist! We were beginning to worry about her...

mCat said...

Okay, totally had the best time EVER!

Amy, I think you are hilarious and your right about cute Tammy and quiet, but with a couple of loud mouth yellows, and a very domineering red, what else could she do but sit back and enjoy the show???

Good.times.

Anonymous said...

D. A. M. N. I wish I could have made it to town!!! I love the picture of you gals!! Some day, some time I will get to meet my imaginary friends too!

Da Bergs said...

JEALOUS. Yep, that's me!!! WHERE did ya'll go to lunch??? Come to Cali!!!

Crissybug said...

Tammy is super fabulous! We missed her in our BUNKO group, but it is always fun to meet blog friends. My husband thinks I am crazy to read strangers blogs, but I just can't help it. I have made so many wonderful 'imaginary' friends through the blog world!