Friday, May 22, 2009

A new DO...

I am off to visit Dean... my hairstylist & neighbor extraordinaire!
What to do...
What to do?
I think I am ready for something different, but
since I hide behind my hair I can 't go
TOO drastic. No pixie-cut!
Maybe I will just get a trim...maybe a mohawk?
Maybe a little color?
Who knows...
One time I got some crazy red and blond highlights...
Caylor called it "Amy and the Amazing Technicolor Hair-do"... thanks hon...
I think he would like me to go back to the long spiral curly slutty, heavy metal chick crawling on the Jag hair- do I had when we were dating... good-bye 80's.
Although... I did rock the big hair and am waiting on pins and needles for it to come back.
So that leaves me with... what to do?
I don't think a new hairdo comes with a new body and brand new wardrobe...
DANG IT!
Well... here's to the new or old DO...
We'll see!

7 comments:

tammy said...

Luvpilot loves my old 'do' I had in the 80's too.

I wanna see pics when you're done!

Da Bergs said...

Well dang girl... I thought you were going to TELL us what you are going to DO!!! I want to see pics when you get back!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Dean will hook you up, but we wnat to see. Please post pictures!

Have a fabulous three day weekend!

veronica said...

I want to rock the 80's hair with you. Know anyone who owns a jag?

mCat said...

You are JUST the girl to bring back the 80's big hair and I so want it!!

Can't wait to see your new do.....

kado! said...

Yes...pics please! I have naturally curly hair...and it is hard to do anything too drastic....unless you don't have kids and can devote 2 hours to straightening your hair everyday...nope not here...I'd love to have a personal stylist...ahhhh...someday!

Creations from my heart said...

Post a photo of the New Do!!! It was great talking to you the other day. Thanks again for my suprise package. Blessings...Sherry