Monday, June 1, 2009

Peace On Out!

Peace on Out!
I am headed on a mini vacay with my main man!
We are headed to Arizona for his business conference!
He will be in business meetings and I will be here...
My kids are not out of school so Viv has so graciously come to tend!
She has brought an entourage of sisters and cousins...
so... I think a good time will be had by all!
I am jazzed!
The Arizona sun, no kids, an adult pool, a little bit of shopping= HEAVEN!
I am even going to try to hookup with the darling TAMMY while I am in her neck of the woods....
I know I am not a huge daily blogger...but I will be outta here this week!
Peace on Out~!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

LUCKY! And even more lucky that you get to see TAMMY!

Anonymous said...

Niiice. Arizona and Tammy? Really?! Have fun!!

tammy said...

Can't wait! Just hope you won't melt.

Mindi said...

bitch.

kado! said...

How FUN! enjoy the sun and visit w/ Tammy!

Da Bergs said...

LUCKY! Have fun!!!

Brandy said...

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BLAST!!! THE KIDS ARE GREAT! YOUR HOUSE IS A MESS! AND WE HAVE PRODJECTS OUT OUR EYE BALLS!! WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Saying It Simply said...

hope it was as wonderful as it seems! did you want to enter our giveaway? S.I.S. is making something new!