Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I want to be a Twenties Girl...

Yeah! I just finished it... Sophie Kinsella's newest novel
Twenties Girl
I love, love, love Sophie Kinsella... author of the FABULOUS Confessions of a Shopaholic series.
If you are a Sophie fan then you are in for a treat! Twenties Girl is true to form... a delightful heroine, a wacky love twist, and a wild British adventure. This time there is a crazy flapper- girl ghost named, Sadie. This is the cutest book ever! It is a light read... won't solve the problems of the world, but will make you forget about your problems and loads of laundry for a minute or two GO get it... enjoy the read! You will be so glad you did!
(p.s.- It is 400+ pages and I read it in a day...oops...sorry responsibilities)

3 comments:

tammy said...

You know I'll be reading it.
Responsibilities are so overrated.

Jillian said...

I love Kinsella's books! I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

If you love Kinsella, you'll also love a new book called 'Knickles and Dimes'. It has hilarious characters and a really great story. I'd recommend it!

Anyway, thanks for the review : )

Holly H. said...

Yay. I just bought this. Can't wait to read it!! Love you Amy!