Monday, November 30, 2009

The blur...

Where to start?
The past two weeks have been a blur...
I have so much to tell and am so excited about my new holiday project...
Let me give it to you in a nutshell.
I...
took a brush class from my new graphic artist idol, Rhonna Farrer.
Decorated 9 Christmas trees.
Had family pictures... well kindof. (my family not too cooperative)
Partied like a rock star with Viv in SLC.
Partied like a rock star with Viv in St. George.
Stayed at an amazing cabin with "just the girls" for a night.
Had Thanksgiving with 35 of the craziest/greatest people on the Earth.
Surprised some people with a little holiday boost.
Started a new project to help with the holidays.
Made 2 aprons.
Went to Ninja Assassins. ( why? Don't ask)
Dined with great friends...twice.
Laughed until my stomach hurt.
Stayed up way too late... woke up way too early.
Drank more diet Pepsi than is ever necessary...or needed!
Probably gained 15 lbs.
I will share more details and pics soon...
p.s. Thanks for all your great suggestions for my holiday tradition builder...

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Well, I can't wait to see the pictures of all this partiness! Sounds like you weren't bored....but I do want to know about the Ninja thing. Please explain.
Glad you were able to have such a great time.
(That's way too many Christmas trees to decorate)

Vanessa said...

I'm glad I got to see you in the midst of your blur. It was quite entertaining.

Mae Rae said...

Ninja Assasins? do tell...worth it?