Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 Christmas Decorations...

Here are my decorations for the season....
I am a little sad that they are only up for 4-5 weeks. I love when my house is all decorated for Christmas... the lights, and garlands, and GLITTER!This is my new wreath... I try to get one thing new each year... this year I splurged on a fab wreath from Modern Display. It doesn't really have anything Christmas in it... maybe I will leave it up all year.

This is a close up of my tree showing a few of my favorite things... Reindeer and trees.
I love my tree this year! I only have 3-5 of any one great ornaments. It is like an I SPY... I just see new things everytime I sit and look at it.


This is my mantle... all lit up!


This year I decorated the top of my armoire... and I really liked the way it turned out!
Really and truly... Christmas Decorations are such a huge part of my holiday season... I don't even need to Christmas morning haul to have a Merry Christmas... I wish my kids were on board with this. Mitch doesn't get as jazzed over garland as I do.....

9 comments:

Kendra said...

Amy - you do such a fantastic job decorating your home. I love it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are beautiful! I bet your whole house looks so yummy!
Is the fire going, you got hot cocoa?
Awesome!

tammy said...

Totally you - gorgeous!

Taija said...

Gorgeous! As always!

Kim said...

You are so talented and everything is so beautiful!!

Mandi Shandi said...

Gorgeous!! You have really out done yourself. I found your blog last year and I still remember your Christmas decor from then. Did you use your huge ornaments this year? You are just so trendy!

Unknown said...

gorgymous!

Mae Rae said...

That is so unbelieveably beautiful.

kado! said...

LOVE you mantle! everything is beautiful!