Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 3 & 4... Holidays in Hand!

So...I know I am a slacker and it is past the 3 & 4th, but oh well...
It was so fun to do December 3rd... it was all about what brings me joy.
I love Christmas Decorations...
I love the way they look and although they take forever to put up... I LOVE THEM!
December 4th was all about a significant piece of Christmas decor... how fitting, because the day before talked about how much I love Christmas decorations.
I love to get Christmas Decorations... it is fun to have something new, but then it is really fun the next year to get it out and remember the person and the occasion in which you got it.
It is very much like the Jelly-of-the-month club... It is the gift that keeps on giving.





1 comments:

tammy said...

I love things that are filled with memories too, even if they take forever to put up (I'm already dreading the thought of taking it all down).