Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catch up...

Well...it has been a bit since my last post... I have been a little crazy as of late.
Can you say President's Day Weekend?
Plus I have been working on a new little project- I will explain more about it later...

We had a little Superbowl gathering with the Lancaster family...
they are so cute and so fun to be with!
I made some football cupcakes.
All I can say is... I am not going to be giving "Sprinkles" any competition any time soon. I am NOT a baker!
I was rooting for the team that had the most points... I swapped sides a few times. We had a fun time!
Meg and I did lots of little Valentine projects...
This is a photo of Meggie before going to the Lion House to a birthday tea party... She LOVED it!
For Meg's class Valentine we did a smaller version of the candy bars I posted earlier. We had to do a girl version and a boy version because Med didn't want the boys to have any pink on their Valentine...only red.
Here is the girl's...
and the boy's version...

We also made some Valentine Fortune Cookies with special messages in them... Some were pink others white a few brown...all with sprinkles! We packaged them in Chinese take-out containers tied up with Valentine messy bows.
I think we were the only people in this state that weren't in St. George for the holiday weekend... We went to movies, snowboarding, had a few visitors and just kicked back all weekend. It was PERFECT!

7 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Wrong . . . we didn't go to St. George for the weekend. I would have loved to but had to work most of the weekend. Someones got to delivery all the holiday babies :) Love the fortune cookies though - they are adorable! Gotta remember this one!

Kristin

tammy said...

I'm hiring you to make Connor's valentines next year.

My friend and I have been talking about having a swap party. Everytime I go to her house I bring some of her junk home with me. I need to get rid of some of my own.

Vanessa said...

mmmmm. Chocolate covered fortune cookies. My fave!

tiburon said...

Dang! You people go above and beyond!

I have never had a chocolate covered fortune cookie. But I want one.

Or twelve.

Mae Rae said...

it has been a while.

As usually though you have made me so jealous with your artistic abilities.

Suzie said...

completely fantastic! your blog is a feast for the eyes.

I am SO going to organize a swap sometime!

Suzanne Lancaster said...

it was "perfect"...as always! Thanks for having us over :)