Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring...

I know that there will be white stuff falling from the sky sticking on the ground again, BUT...
I think Spring is trying to spring!
It was 65 degrees yesterday and I decided to welcome Spring!
Spring Cleaning? No... Spring decorating!
Here are some little eggs I made-
super easy and CHEAP!
Paper Mache eggs, mod podge, and old book paper, and ribbon...
I got the idea here...
Thanks to Tammy who was looking out for non-pastel projects!
I found these eggs at Rod Works and just had to have them...
they are alphabet eggs. So CUTE!
Here is my table... It is still a work in progress...
We'll see how it ends up.

Maybe I will Spring clean today.... probably not!

It felt good to get the Mod Podge out and be a little creative- maybe I'll look for a new project!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, it look fabulous and very "Springy"! I am all about the non pastel look.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the finished product!

tammy said...

Looks fabulous! Hmmm....I may need some non-pastel eggs too...

Cathy said...

Amy I love it!!! So beautiful! I love those eggs. Come do mine in Arkansas please. hahaha

tiburon said...

That looks fab! Love it!

Room to Inspire said...

Your eggs look fabulous! It is such a fun and easy project - and I am with you, I hadn't decoupaged anything in a long time and it was super fun. And your table looks great.

Chelsea

alpinekleins said...

One of the most attractive and gorgeous Easter displays I have seen - love it!

Kristin

Brandy said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!!!! I saw the eggs that you gave to Whivie....GO YOU LITTLE MODGE PODGER!!!

Mae Rae said...

i have been slacking but ...
I love the eggs.

Just SO said...

I haven't been around for a while...but I LOVE that EASTER on the Eggs...Love it! You are so talented.