Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Day...MITCH

My Biggest Boy is getting BIG!
Mitch turned 16 today...
Where did the time go?
Was I only 10 when I had him?
He is an AMAZING kid...
LOVES...LOVES...LOVES football!
He is funny...
& smart...
& charming...
& athletic...
& kindof handsome...
& able to DRIVE and DATE? YIKES!
I am so proud of all his accomplishments!
He is a great big brother to Jacks & Meg!
We are very lucky to have him for a son!
Can you believe he looks so much like his dad?
Lucky little devil!
He is a good kid, with quite an attitude...
I think he wishes this tattoo was real-
For now... JUST henna!
Happy SWEET 16th Birthday!
You're the BEST boy ever...

5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He is a good looking kid!
Love the tatt!

margie said...

happy happy birthday to your boy! Thanks for sharing your cake!
can't wait to harass you for years to come boy...
kiss kiss
m

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! What?! 16? Are you ready for this? :)

tammy said...

Yikes is right! How did you let him grow up like that?

Happy Birthday Mitch!

Brandy said...

My little "Heart Breaker Mitch" I couldn't be more thrilled to hear you say how much my Jace looks like Mitchell...... It freaks me out to think that I have a nephew that is driving!!!(Am I that old?)