Friday, May 7, 2010

Graduation Party Inspiration Board

I have done a few Inspiration Boards for party planning over the last week...
Here is one for a darling girl in Ohio who is planning her son's High School Graduation party.
I sent her the photos with a much more detailed explanation.
I was really happy how it turned out.

Decor...
Sparklers-skylighter.Centerpieces-Creations from my heart. Centerpiece #2Decorate the tables with books wrapped in the party colors or fun wrapping paper. Use photos of the guest of honor or memorabilia from his high school years (photo source unknown). Photo Display-Suzanne Lancaster. Banner- Etsy. K-12 photos- Creations from my Heart. Fun gift wrap or party favor -Creations from my Heart. Metallic Chinese lanterns-AMAZING! The Find. Hanging Stars- Hanging Stars. Scrapbook Table-Suzanne Lancaster.

Food...
Cake- AJ’s Moonlight Bakery. Monogram cookies with his initial or the year-Suzanne Lancaster. A great way to serve and display your buffet is to have a separate table for food, beverages, and desserts. Serve a variety of cakes and other yummy things. SWEET!Suzanne Lancaster. Chocolate Brownie Sandwiches- Photo & Recipe:Sunset. Big baskets of loaves of bread. Photo source unknown. Buffet- Amy Dalley Candy Buffet- Suzanne Lancaster Graduation Cake-Martha the Cake Lady . Graduation Cap peanut butter cups; recipe and instruction:Bakerella

Misc...
Advise/ well wishes tree-Suzanne Lancaster. Candy Accents Candy Warehouse...Display photo Amy Miles. “Life Tips” Suzanne Lancaster. A soda Pop Bar- Project Wedding. This is an example of a simple popcorn box turned fabulous with a little branding. Photo: Amy Atlas. More examples of branding…Photo:Casanova Party Planning
Scrapbook Station-Suzanne Lancaster. Paper Cones-Instructions:Hostessblog Photo:Casanova Party Planning.

This was so fun to do!
I am working on a few more and will post those
boards when I am done.
If you are interested in having me put together ideas and inspiration for you...be your virtual party planner... Just email me- I would be happy to help. The charge is $35.00-paid through papal. You get 25-30 pictures in themed grids, links to photo source & shopping and a full written description/idea guide.
Let me help you turn your gathering into an event!
Let's PARTY!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are some totally darling ideas!!!!!
You are really creative and amazing.

Jan said...

Wow, some great and fun ideas! My son is graduating this year and you inspired me to have a party!!! Love your posts. Still want to see what you are doing with your silhouette. :)

The Patrona said...

You so need to up your price. You are easily worth double that amount!