Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In Full Bloom... Baby Shower!

You all know how much I love a good party...
Well...
Last Saturday I attended a baby shower that
was completely OVER THE MOON!
The Shower was given by Cindy Woodward, Tasha Lemmon & Kim Chournos.
The Theme was "In Full Bloom" &
everything about the party bloomed SPRING!
I made the invitations for them... I loved the House of 3

This is Adie Mitchell... Scentsy Queen Extraordinaire
& Darling Mother- to- be...
This giant flower was hanging on the door & welcomed the guests- AMAZING!

This was the buffet's floral centerpiece. You can't really tell, but those are huge moss butterflies and spring blossoms coming out of the top.

The food tasted as delicious as it looked!

A full view of the buffet...

Now... Let's talk desserts!
The dessert table... to end all dessert tables!
I don't know if that is Mother nature representing Spring or the Sugar Plum Fairy, but it was all so- well...
FABULOUS!
Did I mention that it even tasted better than it looked too?
I know... IMPOSSIBLE!

The take home favors were home-made butter mints, rock-sugar suckers, and white chocolate popcorn...
tied up in pink organza bags- of course!
This was really a baby shower for a princess.
We were all so glad that Baby Maren is on her way...
It was the greatest reason to
CELEBRATE!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh my heck!!!! What a beautiful occasion.
Welcome to baby Maren, but WOW on all the decorations and the beautiful food.
I'm in awe.
Gotta go back and look at it again.

Jan said...

Looks fabulous!! I've seen Cindy Woodward's events and she does an amazing job. What a fun occasion. Congratulations on the new baby girl.

Gretchen said...

Darling!!! WE are just getting ready to throw my cousin Melanie a baby shower. She is having a girl next month. We might have to steal a few ideas...or call you to see what great ideas you might have up your sleave! Better yet...do you just want to come down and decorate for us??? It is a great excuse for you to get down here, right!?!

alpinekleins said...

amazingly awesome . . . beautiful setting . . .

Kristin