Monday, April 26, 2010

School Days...School Days!

I have got to be up early...
It's a school day for me!
That's right... I am headed to class today!
I am taking a relicensure class this whole week-
to be re-certified as a high school teacher.
I think by the end I will be "certifiable"...
Probably crazy- wait... for sure crazy!
There is nothing better than a few education classes to get the blood pumping.
Oh, yeah... That is why I taught High School... content area.
NOT so many Ed. classes

I did prepare early... I got a cute notebook so I could be like Elle Woods- only I am not blonde.
I wish I had a fancy zebra laptop or something...

I have got so many things I wanted to blog about...
My first Party Planning...Inspiration Board,
My new Silhouette cutting machine,
The most amazing baby shower I have ever seen,
My old neighbor that is new again,
etc. etc. etc...
But instead I am headed to be a college girl for a week.
No, I am not living in the dorms... I am what you call a
non-traditional or re-entry student.
(PC for OLD LADY IN COLLEGE)
I don't think I will RUSH for any sorority.
Wish me luck and think of me...
sitting in absolute Education Class boredom!

9 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I hope you survive your recert! If you are teaching high schol you are really certifiable! Eeks. Scary.

Vanessa said...

I so wish I was going to be there with you, I am needing some points for my relicensure. Looks like I'll have to join the damn ZOOBIES this summer.

Just don't be one of those annoying NON-TRAD's that have really lame comments and always say: "Back when I was teaching....blah, blah, blah."

Mae Rae said...

Back when I was teaching...he he he. I don't miss these. I do miss school but I dont miss the relicensure classes.

Collette said...

I had no idea, good for you! Did you get any new school clothes? That is the best part!

Collette said...

I had no idea, good for you! Did you get any new school clothes? That is the best part!

mCat said...

Good luck!!

tammy said...

What? No zebra print laptop? Are you at least taking a glitter cup along with your favorite beverage in it?

Good luck!

Martha H. said...

Wow! Good for you. I guess you needed something else to do with all of your spare time, right?

Jan said...

Please blog about the most amazing baby shower and also about your new silhouette. I just got one and I want to hear about what projects you are doing. Good luck with school.