Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life's a Party!

If you haven't already guessed that I love to entertain then...
let me explain...
I REALLY like to throw parties!
My motto in life is,
"Life is a Party... and I'm Hosting"
I am always ready for a good time!
I am going to offer a Custom Party Planning Board.
I love thinking up and researching fun party ideas.
You tell me what kind of party you're throwing and I will assemble an "inspiration" board especially for you. This will be complete with pictures and ideas for food, invitations, favors, activities and decor!
Each board will be $35.00 and you can choose an email file or a hard copy packet sent to your house.
Email me for specific details at
thisandthat.amy@gmail.com
Let me help you plan your next event!
I am calling out to you all...
"Life is a party... and YOU are hosting!"

4 comments:

tammy said...

PERFECT job for you!!

Vanessa said...

You did a wonderful job at Dear Lizzie! Glad I was able to see you in action!

Unknown said...

The class at Dear Lizzie was a blast. I miss you already. Start thinking of butterfly ideas for Amelie's birthday. It's only a month away!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

that looks so cool! I bet this was a hit.
I love it. You will do so well.