Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Invited...

Lately I have been in a frenzy of invitations
& birth announcements...
Here are a few of the ones I have done this week.
Too bad you can't see the real thing... They are all printed on Pettalic paper...
it has a fine shimmer and makes the colors POP!
My cousin threw a Luau for her daughter's birthday...
DARLING!
Except... she didn't take any photos.
I've got to train her better...
This is an invite for a friend's daughter...
Meg saw the invitation and is so excited to go to this party!
Anything with zebra and bright colors translates to FUN!
This is a fun little thing I love to do.
Thought I would share...

2 comments:

Jan said...

So cute! No pictures of a party? Yeah, sounds like you need to train that girl. :)

alpinekleins said...

Those are all sooo darling! What great ideas - and thank you for sharing!

Kristin