Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A is for Apron...

The last week of school is ALWAYS very hectic!
I think it is all the hustle and bustle before freedom...
I knew that Meg's teacher is a fabulous cook...
so...
I wanted to make her an apron!
TA-DA!
I also had a dear friend that had a birthday...
She doesn't love to cook, but she has admired my aprons hanging from my pantry door.
So...
I decided to make her one too.
Two twin aprons!
I made some matching gloves that were all blinged out...
Sorry- no picture!
I loved this fabric...
BRIGHT lime, red and pink!
Really? Who would have thought to throw red in?
I stitched it with red thread... SO CUTE!
Mrs. Beus loved it..
and my friend said she might start cooking now that she could look so cute!Here is Meg and her darling teacher, Misti Beus.
We have loved her and both Meggie and I are so happy she is our neighbor so we can keep in contact.
It was a great school year...
now...
ON TO SUMMER!
(sigh!)

6 comments:

Martha H. said...

So cute! I love my Amy Apron!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That cute apron almost makes me wish I were a teacher. (There's a place in heaven for them)

Jan said...

It is adorable!! I love, love love it. I want one. ;)

tammy said...

Love the colors. Almost as much as I love a good teacher.

(If I make it up there this summer, we'll have to get together)

Brandy said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-G! What a lucky teacher and friend....

Candice Beth said...

How much?? :)