Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Witches' Brew... on TV?

At the end of the witches' brew the other night we got a special warlock visitor...
Darrin Adams, host of KSL's Studio 5, dropped in for some Halloween fun.
He came in, hung out and visited with some of the witches...
I thought he just came over because a friend of his was invited and told him to swing by.
He had his camera and took pictures, but I didn't know he would talk about it on his show.
Imagine my surprise when I heard my little witches' brew made the local TV.



It was a fun little surprise... Hope you enjoy a little glimpse of the brew...

4 comments:

Martha H. said...

Amy, that is SO fun! Congrats!

Just SO said...

That is very COOL!

Pugs said...

Awesome! Great party! You are amazing!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Awesome!

Also, love your smiles!