Monday, October 11, 2010

Witchapalooza 2010...

Saturday Night was my
Witches' Brew!
It was so great!
I was thrilled with all the effort my witchy little friends put forth!
We had pink witches, warty witches, school girl witches,
good ones, bad ones, and just plain old fabulous witches!
I stole some photos off of Kami's blog...
( where I am a guest today... hip hip hooray)
and I will post longer later...
Here are just a few little snaps of the festivities...
Here I am at my witchy best...
My entryway... welcoming all witches... dressed like witches, that is.
What's a witches' brew without some witches' brew?
We had yucky straws... and cute cups!
Drinks always taste better out of a cute cup!
Even if there is a spider on the straw... witches like that!

Lots of fun food was served... thanks again to all the witches for their fabulous potions!
It was such a "spooktacular" night!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Cute blog Amy! I just left a comment for you on Kami's blog. So fun to see you again! Sort of. On a blog. In your witches gear. :)

You look like the queen of Halloween!

Vanessa said...

Thanks again for the invite! It was a lot of fun!

tammy said...

I thought about you guys all night. Sad that I wasn't in town.

Unknown said...

Just lifted all your pics for future party inspiration. XXOO!

Comment moderation was: Pernis

I'm sure I have no idea what that means.

Unknown said...

I came over from Annie and I am in awe! WOW!

My life motto is I AM the party, so don't expect any extra frilly stuff.

But, wow, you know how to do it in style. Impressed.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Amy you ARE the hostess with the mostest! Thanks again for such a fun night and for being my guest today. Mwahh!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Looks like such a good time!
Love the gaggy looking food.........fingers.........eeks

You all look darling.

Jaimie said...

i absolutly just LOVE seeing pictures of the things you put together... it looks like things i would see in a magazine!!
love it!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh sweetie, am I ever so glad that someone told me that I need to link up with you. That someone would be "All that Glitters". My motto is "Life is a Party". And like my sweet mother before me, "The More The Merrier". Love all of your pics! everything looks so fun! Love your cute witches attire. Party on girl! Wondering, when is your linky party? Following you now!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi, back again. Could not see where to follow.