Saturday, November 27, 2010

Don't you want to be a Christmas Domestic Diva?

I am usually one that sticks with more traditional Christmas colors...
But..
I have been loving the pink, green, turquoise combo for a fun whimsical Christmas.
If you have these colors for your Christmas decor... I've got an ensemble for you!
I found some fabric that I LOVED for an apron I made to match the gloves I demonstrated on Studio 5...
I was going to give a few as gifts...
I have two extra.
I am hanging my shingle and going to put them up for sale.
I have never sold an apron before, usually it is only a labor of love.
I made a few too many...
It is the one on the left... with black and pink and green Christmas ornaments .
It comes with matching gloves.
I think they would be perfect for your Christmas dinner attire!
$65.00 plus shipping... I do paypal.
Let me know if you are interested...
Remember.. I've only got two!
First come... first serve
thisandthat.amyd@gmail.com

0 comments: