Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Photos 2010

A few weeks ago we had the family photo shoot...
Amy Chamberlain of Chamberlain Photography is the talented one responsible for
all of the amazing shots.
Her motto is: "It's all in the details" & she totally has the details down pat!
We went to Saltair.. and the old abandoned trolley...
I love the urban grunge vibe the pictures show!
The graffiti in the background is unlike anything I have ever done before...
Kindof new and fun!
Amy Chamberlain is the most amazing photographer!
I love how she captures candid moments... really showing personality.
My kids actually did very well...
They hate getting their pictures taken so bad that it only happens every 3-4 years.
I love how she got individual shots of each of my kids...
She took a million of each kid.
I jokingly told Mitch he took a pretty good picture for being such an ugly boy!
I really love the graffiti for the boys...
How about the red chair? AMAZING!
Caylor and Mitch weren't so thrilled to haul it all over Saltair...
Meg's room is cheetah and red...
I am going to have one printed on canvas to hang in her room.

I was so happy how they all turned out!

The problem is going to be how to choose which one to use for my Christmas card...

8 comments:

Pugs said...

Very Cute! Love the location! Perfect for your kids.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are so absolutely darling!!!!
I do the the grunge.
I bet the kids really liked that as well.

Your boys are so handsome and that little gal is a doll.

Vanessa said...

I love them all! Everyone looks fabulous!

Collette said...

my favorite is the first one hands down and my second favorite is the one where u r all laughing. great pictures and can't wait to see the christmas card!

alpinekleins said...

OoooOing and Ahhhing - that one of everyone in front of the graffiti . . . MY favorite :)

Kristin

tammy said...

They turned out great. Love the red chair. We just did ours too. I'm having a hard time picking out which to use for our cards...you'll have to give me your opinion.

Anonymous said...

OH Gladys!!!!! beautiful just beautiful!!!! please send me one!!

Unknown said...

THey are all fab. But the one in the train... it's amazeballs.