Monday, November 22, 2010

Studio 5... Glam Gloves

Last Thursday I was on Studio 5... a local TV show.
I showed how to glam up rubber gloves.
I owe the inspiration to the apron/ gloves queen of the world, Sherry from Creations from the heart...

I was quite nervous, but it turned out to be pretty fun!
Here's a pic with the hostess of the show, Brooke Walker
My apron display...
Darrin Adams and Brooke Walker... The hosts of the show
My new Christmas apron I made for the show!
It was a stretch for me... I usually go for way more traditional colors for my Christmas aprons.
It was such a fun experience!
I hope to be able to do it again!



6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

How darling! They are such cute aprons.
You are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Youre just too damn cute for your own good.

Vanessa said...

Your makeup looked great, you looked at the camera the right amount and you we hilarious!

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

Amy, you did so good! You looked fabulous and cute as always.

tammy said...

You were quite the natural. Great job!

Patrick in St. George said...

Amy--What are you doing for sping?