Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Dishes... Done with GLAM!

Tomorrow I am going to make my live TV debut on Studio 5!
YIKES! I am excited, but a little nervous!

I am going to be talking about a few of my favorite things...
APRONS & GLOVES...
I think the closest I will be to actually wearing full length satin gloves is wearing full length rubber gloves... to do dishes!
Why not glam up the ordinary?
They make fun girlfriend gifts, teacher gifts, accessories to an apron...
I am hosting Thanksgiving this year and I am going to be giving them out to my guests
as a favor AND a hint!
Pair with a cute apron... and doing dishes has never been so glamorous!

8 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I can't wait! You will be the star of the show! Everything you touch is fan freakin tastic! I'll be cheering you on!!

Vanessa said...

Good luck! You will do great!

Pugs said...

AWesome! I want an apron! (THen maybe I would stay in the kitchen longer). Good Luck! Can't wait to see ya on tv!

Sheila said...

I LOVE aprons. They are so cute. They make the domestic life... well...more FUN!!!
I stumbled upon your blog during halloweena nd have been back several time.
LOVE it.

Cami said...

You did great today!! You are such a fun person!!! I want you to be my neighbor!!

tammy said...

I'm sure you did a fabulous job. Let me know if it's going to be on-line.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I wish I lived in Utah so I could see that!
Such a darling idea!
Love the aprons.

kourtney said...

You did GREAT!!!