Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The BLOG and The BUGG...

This week has been a real "B"... not what you are thinking. I have entered two new phases of my life... #1 THE BLOG & #2 THE BUGG. The Bugg is a Body Bugg. I've been going to a "Boot Camp" for the last little while and the trainer suggested getting one. It is an ugly thing you wear on your arm, but it is AWESOME! It calculates the number of calories you burn throughout the day. Then you enter the number of calories you have eaten and tada... there is your magic number. Either have a treat or get on the treadmill. FYI...since 5:30 this morning when I went to Boot Camp I have burned 2960 calories. I check it all day long! If you watch "The Biggest Loser" it is what they all have on their arms. It has just added a little bit of accountability to my life (which is good). Check out the website... it is best to order it through 24 hour fitness because it is cheaper...Check it out here!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Holy freakin' cow! I found my old buddy, Amy Spilsbury Dalley!!!! I was just checkin' out my cute grandkids on Gretchen's blog and found you!! I want one of those body bugs! I am ordering one right now! Your kids are absolutely darling! I can't believe your Mitch is in middle school! My "other one" Mitch is headed to dental school! Does that mean we're getting old??? No, just our kids are!!! I miss you! Let's get together and go to lunch when you're down here....Thanks for calling me last time you were down,it was so good to talk to you! Love ya, Nancy

Mindi said...

amyamyamy--
why didn't you post how many calories you burned when you were getting busy with caylor?
now THAT is the kind of info we want to hear!

the glendenning family said...

I'm so glad that you commented on my blog. I really hate this blogging thing because I don't know how to do it. But slowly I'm learning. Yours is great and I'm so glad that you are still boot camping. I'm so proud of you. Let's get together and do a cousin lunch sometime. Call when you come to town!
gg

Megal said...

That thing is sweet!! But, I think I might have OCD with it if I had one...I would never take it off and want to check it all day long. That calorie count of yours was impressive!
Welcome to the land of the bloggers Amy!

kourtney said...

Wow, another blogging dork. When I first started, I had the same template--great minds think alike. Sill want to do that dinner, now if we could make it through a weekend without getting sick that would be AWESOME! I'm adding on your link to mine, glad I have at least one of my hubby's fam to look at. Why not make it the favorite's!

Joellen said...

How spendy was that thing? I guess that I can check for myself.
Love the Apron's, are you making some for your STG peeps? I think that I need one.