Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

I am a lemming... I will follow the group! I like reading "Thankful Thursday" on other blogs so I am going to post one as well. I have so many things to be thankful for...so here are a few of the top!

* A husband who knows I am high maintenance and still loves me. He also helps me out a ton ( he even cleaned my master bathroom)- But most importantly, I am so thankful for the fact that he is one of the funniest people I know. He cracks me up all the time... I just love him.

* I am thankful for the fact that Jackson did all of his make-up homework with only a little bit of a fight. He usually has a cow at homework time, but for the past few days he has been a ROCKSTAR!

* I am thankful for our family tutor...Judy Wayment. We started going to her for help in reading for Jackson, but now she is my total mentor, life coach, friend. She is so wise, caring, and can trouble shoot any adobe problem I run into. She is the best and she helps me so much.

* I am thankful for funny things in my life. I love to laugh and humor makes the world go round. I bright spot in my laughing life is Mindi's blog...check it out here.

* My mom and sisters... Wow who could ask for a better bunch of friends! I am so lucky to have the greatest, most fun mom in the whole world PLUS two crazy sisters and one darling sister- in-law. I had such a great time with them in St. George last week. I am so glad that we have such fun relationships with each other.

4 comments:

kourtney said...

And why I am not on that list? You are a follower, but it's good to remember how lucky we are!

Mindi said...

awwwwwwwhhh--i love you, too. did you get the blog up and running with your ladyfriend?

The Patrona said...

I have two things to say to you.

1) I'm still laughing at your ROCKSTAR blog. I have so much to say about it, so we'll have to wait for our next get together. There isn't enough room on this comment board. All I have to say is FLIP!

2) Two things you need to check out. My sister's blog at www.floralogie.blogspot.com and www.stuffmormonslike.com. I have always thought that you and my sister are such twins! (In the creativity department. You and I share the bond on personalities.) When you see her's you'll understand why. Especially the aprons. Also, the mormon spoof site is hillarious! I know you're my only other friend who will thinks it's as funny as me.

I love you! Chal

Collette said...

Thanks for all of your help! I am sad you weren't thankful for anything Mitch and Meg have done! Just Kidding!