Friday, March 21, 2008

Why Don't I Live Here Anymore?

Why don't I live here anymore? This is a question I have been asking myself all week long. St. George has the corner on the market as far as spring is concerned... I have really missed living here since I have been here this week. Today Meg and Jackson got to swim in Gram's pool with cousins. So much fun. We did the usual- pizza from pizza factory, diet coke, and lots of popcicles for the kids. Who would imagine that it is freezing back home in Davis County? We are involved in a baseball tourny and the weather is perfect for watching 2 games a day. We will love it, and sadly have to leave it in a few days. This is a great place to be... We totally get spring fever!"Mermeg" has waited for the pool to heat for days... Finally it was warm and she put her swimming suit on first thing this morning. She could be in the pool all day! She really is a MerMeg.
Spring is here! Jacks and his Friend Ty are having a ball playing outside in the warm weather. I bet my kids have asked me 10 times if we can move back. So fun to visit... I just keep telling myself...July and August & reminding myself of the beautiful fall leaves off my deck in October.
We love St. George in the spring!

6 comments:

Mindi said...

spring is the BEST ever reason to live in st. george, followed very closely by winter. but it bites the big one in summer, and i know how you feel about the lack of fall....
i was glad we got to chillax for a second--wish it could have been more!! next time..

{Annie N.} said...

It was fun hanging the other day. You have such a fun group of friends. You DO need to live her. Love the aprons on your other post. I need one.

{Annie N.} said...

BTW your kids are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I know why you don't live here anymore!!! But I do miss you guys and always have so much fun when you do come to visit or vise versa. You could move back it would be ok with us.

Gretchen said...

Yes, You do need to move back!! Why Not??!! it is so pretty out there right now! Who has baseball tourny's?? Mitch? How fun! I can't wait for my little Cam to get to that age!

kourtney said...

Okay, after listening closely to you (and not wanting our mother-in-law to be upset)this weekend, I decided to make my blog a little more inconspicuous. So change us to www.wearedalicious.blogspot.com