Sunday, June 29, 2008

The New Look?

Okay... I was getting sick of my blog...so I changed. Don't know if I love it and I kindof screwed it up so I am stuck with all this pinkness until I can figure out what I have done and correct it. I have decided to switch it up a bit and try new things... We'll see how that works exactly. Until then- I hope you will still blurk even if the colors do blind your eyes. Until I change it... Have a Cheetahlicious day! P.S. I really do like Cheetah...infact, Meg's room is all cheetah-just more muted and not so pinkalicious!

11 comments:

kourtney said...

Love the new look...it's sassy, just like you!

Devri said...

I love it, if you are still having problems let me know, I just figured out a new cool way, and don't look at mine, I am stuck with mine too untill tommorow night.

Mia said...

It is pinkalicious but I like it. And the cheetah is sassy.

tiburon said...

That is some serious cheetah! Well done :)

tammy said...

It's cute! Ashley has some fun stuff doesn't she? I hadn't seen this one. You can email her too and she will help you out if you need her to.

BTW- I would love to get together in UT sometime! But this coming trip I'm afraid will be a fast one. We're coming up long enough to have my son's 12th birthday and have him ordained with our family, then heading to Lake Powell. I'll have to let you know another time we're coming up.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Honestly, my first thought was How Freakin CUTE!!! How did you do it without losing all your sidebar? Keep with it! When I tried to change I lost all my side bar info. Please either email me or call or respond here on the comments! I love it Am, but I love everything you do!

Holly H. said...

I think it's really cute too! Just like you... :)

Collette said...

I think it looks cute- I love change-speaking of change would ya cut some bangs?? he he

Crazymamaof6 said...

it's fun! and i always like pink!

Anonymous said...

It's cute, not blinding at all just pinkalicious!

The Patrona said...

Can I get a GGRRRHHHH with that Cheetah!?