Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...
1. My mom, sisters, and sister in law- they will all pitch in to help corrale my kids. It has been so nice to come with Caylor and not worry about my kids. Plus...what kids don't like to swim and eat Popsicles? They have been to the cabin, the lake, swimming, and playing with cousins. They are partying like rockstars. I just hope my empty nest parents can survive. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!

2. Fun friends from all over the U.S.- It is so fun to come to this conference with Caylor every year. He has worked for this company..well...forever and once a year everyone gets together and it is so fun to see everyone. We have traveled to Hawaii and Mexico with some of these folk and it is good to see them and catch up.
3. Room Service- Need I say more? Yesterday afternoon I think I had a gallbladder attack and it was room service that brought me something that somewhat helped.
4. Caylor's laptop- It has been fun being on the computer without anyone asking when I am going to get off and make lunch OR not having to listen for the garage door to open. BLogging freedom at its best.

10 comments:

tammy said...

Yay for blogging freedom! I LOL about the garage door opening. I try to look really busy when my hubby comes home, too, or when he comes in from doing all the yard work. I've got the fake 'exahusted from cleaning all day' look down.

Great list! I ♥ room service and family watching my kids, too.

Mia said...

Blogging freedom sounds pretty sweet to me... especially since my kids are standing at the office door right now asking me to be done! It great that you are having such a great time.

The Patrona said...

So good to know I'm not the only one waiting for the sound of the garage door...

kristi lee said...

Gotta love Tib's Thankful Thursdays. I need to start doing them myself.

Devri said...

That is soo funny about the garage door. You crackle me up

tiburon said...

Great list! Can my kids spend some time with your family? ;)

Holly H. said...

Room service is my fav too! I hope you're having such a great time in sunny CA. Talk to ya when you get back. :)

tammy said...

I just opened my apron - LOVE IT!!! I am blogging about it right now!

Anonymous said...

Blogging freedom, what a great feeling! Room servece, what a great treat! I am envious, enjoy it!!

Like Tammy, I am LOL about the garage door opening. Guilty as charged!

Off to go read about her apron, I want to see it!

Enjoy the day-

Anonymous said...

i jsut read on TAMMY's blog about the apron & things she won from you!! WOW girl! you are so talented!!!!!! next time you have a contest I WANT TO WIN!!