Sunday, August 17, 2008

19- 19-1998!

You Belong in 1998
With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!


Well I took this little quiz that is floating around my blog pod ( the people that my people and I all blurk) and thought is was quite funny... The last line, "It is all good" is really one of my favorite lines in my real life. In 1998 I was the mother of 2... teaching full time high school, weighed ALOT less than I do now, and drove an AWESOME White Isuzu Rodeo. I had lots of hair...sometimes curly and sometimes straight- I was on top of my game. I loved how it says I am sometimes grunge and sometimes Ghetto Fabulous- somewhat true...it changes every day! It figures that I am stuck there... It was when I was at my best! This is really a fun thing to do... try it out and then tell us what you were doing that year! p.s. I tried to find a photo of my from that year...NO DICE! That would have been funny

7 comments:

tammy said...

I belong in 1964.
"You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too."

What was I doing then? I was still shopping in the pre-existance. They do have shopping in heaven, right?

Devri said...

Laid back, free spirit and drugs, thats all I need!!! 1960-

Pedaling said...

98 hu? i was 82. guess i'm still stuck in my high school days.
hey thanks for leaving a comment- now i can find you and i know i'm going to like you, just by reading over your blog- plus i see youre one of mindi's crazy fun friends and that's a crowd that i want to be a part of. cherish that friendship bond you have going on with your little group- that's something not easily replaced!
nice to meet you and yes, i too will be back!

Anonymous said...

You always write the cutest things! I was 1981 which would have made me???? 13!! I'm glad I still have the same roots that I was raised with, but I was surprised because I love so much about todays world too!

Shannon said...

That could totally be you in the little cartoon picture!
It's perfect, and yes, you are Ghetto Fabulous - and I say that with love!

Misty said...

I totally CANNOT ever picture you grunge. You are so put-together and always perfect! I guess everyone has a comfy side to them though. :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

lol...I did a WHOLE week on this one idea. My year was 1996! Go and look at it!