Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Meggie the Kitty... No matter what anybody says... this is the ONLY cat I will EVER have at my house!
A photo of Jackson dressed up? No! Only what is important! Jacks couldn't wait to organize and categorize his stash for the blog. He even took the photo. Proof that he is the all time best Trick or Treater! We are taking the idea of displaying the goods from Christmas morning to displaying the goods on Halloween.

Meg loved Halloween! She was a sassy little kitty! We trick or treated... had some good food and has a fabulous Oct. 31! Ahhhh... the fun, the excitement, the cavities! Call Dr. Jason- we are all on our way!


Our really great jack-o-lanterns... carved "Old School" without any of these new fandangeled patterns and kits. So great!

We have all had a Halloween Hangover! Meg wasn't afraid on or before Halloween, but now we're having residual nightmares. Jacks has already had a tooth ache, and Mitch has already stolen half of the little kids candy ( because he was too old to trick or treat). Ahhh... the memories!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your Hallow was fun! We were at a football game :{

tammy said...

I'm with you - only cats as cute as that shall be allowed in my house. And I'm laughing at the organized candy stash. Little OCD there maybe?

Vanessa said...

What a cute kitty!

I really need to step away from the candy. I'm grazing through the kids candy like a big cow. ENOUGH!!!

rachel said...

Micah's stash is safe because I had so much leftover to hand out that I will pretty much be busy with that for a while :) Glad you all had fun!

Holly H. said...

The candy pic is hilarious! And Meg's costume is, OF COURSE, ADORABLE! She couldn't have anything else with a mom like you. :) Glad you had a good Halloween!

Anonymous said...

LOL about how the candy is organized, does he get that from his Mom?! Just curious!

Meg is adorable and I would concur that would be the only cat allowed in my house as well!

I am still getting over my Halloween hangover. Now to get geared up for the other holidaze!

Devri said...

not only organized , but neatly organized!!! Great costume there kitty..

I hate cats but I think she is great!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love all the organizing, that is too funny!

ps. She looks darling!

Da Bergs said...

Okay. I TOTALLY agree.. she is the only cat I will allow in MY house too! She is DARLING!!!

Byron said...

Amy, I don't know if you remember me. Byron Stucki, I grew up nest to your Aunt Teddy Sue. I just set up my blog and one of the counselors here at Detention told me about your blog spot. It is so fun to see you and your family and to know what your up too. http://hole-ypondtheresabumpinmyhai.blogspot.com/

Shauna said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope you had a Happy Halloween :)

tiburon said...

Great costume! I love the categorized candy too - that is my kind of kid!

Mindi said...

i love the candy photo. i don't think i've ever seen it done like that.

and frankly, i'm speechless. jackson rules.

i'm glad meg wore "the other white meat" costume!! i knew she would look adorable in it. way to go

Gretchen said...

LOVE the Kitty!! MeOw!! Love that Jacks is such an organizer, too!! My Abbie is just like that!!