Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Pretty Petal

My friend, Suzanne and her sister have started a business designed to bring the bling to all little girls. They have the greatest hair accessories and darling beanies. I got a few for Meg and she looks so dang cute in them... Who needs to comb hair anymore?

They also have great headbands and accessories for babies.


We are loving the different flowers and ribbon combos!




Just click here to go to their web-page. So cute..so affordable...so great for fall & winter.
P.S. I know Mindi just did this same shout out...but I told Suzanne I would do one too. I know I am a super copy cat!





5 comments:

tammy said...

So cute! Things like this make me wish I had a girl. Do you think it would be weird if I advertised for one on my blog?

Holly H. said...

These are so cute! And funny thing... I got a beanie in Africa for myself that looks a lot like those (without the flower) and I bought a few beanies the other day thinking I would try to copy it. Weird! It looks like your friends have a great thing going. It's times like this I wish I had a girl.

Da Bergs said...

Omigosh, can I just tell you that you have the cutest little girls!!!

Stacy said...

You're awesome and when Suz and I hit the big time, can Meg be our head/hair model? She's gorgeous and our stuff just looks so dang cute on her! We could use your photography skillz, too. Thanks for putting in a good word for the PP! By the way, I saw stars at Ben Franklin Crafts today and thought of you, Too bad I didn't have a coupon with me!

Tiffany said...

I am going to go get pregnant right now in hopes that I can have a girl to put in one of those beanies.