Monday, December 29, 2008

The Clock is ticking...I am 38!

Today I am older than dirt... just call me Mother Time! I so remember that song..."Strawberry Wine" and the line that said..." and I remember when 30 was old." I do remember when 30 was old and now I am very close to 40. YIKES... where has the time gone? The fun thing about having a birthday during the Holidays is that it is one huge party... We are in St. George and headed to Las Vegas with our St. George cronies to party like rock stars. It is always a fun time with this bunch...so I am sure this mini-vacay won't disappoint. I did get a new camera for Christmas so I will try to remember to get it out of my purse for the photo ops. It is good to be back in the blogosphere... I think I will come back for good. Oh... and thanks to Mindi for the Birthday shout-out. I am linking her blog here so you can see how hot I look on my big birthday. Only these pictures were taken when I was really fat...enjoy! That Mindi... what a gem, what a gem!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Amy! I hope you have a fabulous day and a great time in Vegas. Speaking of which...we need to talk. I will be in Mesquite for two days at the end of this month and then we will be heading into Vegas for the Superbowl. Maybe you and Mindi can make a road trip! ;)

tammy said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're coming back to blogland. Hope you have a great day!

Misty said...

I love the song Strawberry Wine, but not, you're not old. Happy Birthday Amy!

Vanessa said...

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!! My fave was the Wonder Woman picture, you look just like her!

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 30! You're beautiful!!

Collette said...

happy birthday! i have a gift for you but it could never even come close to what you gave me for my birthday!! have i told you how much i love my gift? enjoy your day and your little vacay! thanks for being a great friend! and i am so glad i am so much younger than you! 38 wow that is old! ha ha

tiburon said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you have a super fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Am!!! I thought about you this morning! Don't be complaining, I turned 40 on Dec. 17th! Not to bad. Have a fun week in St. George. I was just there yesterday.

Creations from my heart said...

Happy birthday Amy! If you are old as dirt I must be ancient! I'm going to send you back your pattern. I'm posting photos of the aprons tonight! Wishing you a wonderful birthday. blessings...Sherry

Courtney said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and a great Christmas!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Amy! I hope you live it up down in Vegas! Have a great day!

Devri said...

Happy Birthday Amy.. I hope you have a Fabulous time in Vegas.

Glad you are comin' back..

rachel said...

Happy Birthday you glamorous lady :) I love your new background! Have fun partying down!

hannie bailey said...

Happy birthday! It seems like I haven't seen you in forever! I hope you are having fun!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you have a fabulous time in Las Vegas & St. George!

Andrea W. said...

Happy, happy birthday, Amy!!! Good to have you back on the blog.

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Amy! (a bit late) Hope all your wishes come true and you had a great time.