Monday, December 1, 2008

Yeah... December is here!

He sees you when you're sleeping he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good... so be good for goodness sake!
It is December! The most magical time of the year! I have taken a blogging vacation and I hope I still have a reader or two... I love Christmas and I love the whole holiday season. I found a quote that I loved... " Christmas is not a season.. it is a feeling" Yeah for traditions, snow (hopefully), giving, friends & family, and the whole feeling of Christmas!

12 comments:

rychelle said...

merry christmas!

enjoy your vaca.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more, I love this time of year! Glad to see you're back!

Vanessa said...

I wondered where you went! Like the new look!

tiburon said...

Glad to see you back! No more blogcations for you!

tammy said...

I know you just take those blogcations so we will wonder what fun things you're doing. But that's okay...we'll still be here.

Da Bergs said...

Love that quote... I love Christmas too, I guess we all do! I cant wait to get our tree!!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

I am here too!

Letti said...

I love that quote and I am glad to have you back blogging again.

Andrea W. said...

Welcome back! Love your background.

Devri said...

Great background. Hope you had a great vaca..

Shannon said...

Glad to see you back in the blogosphere!
I'm still kind of on "blog vacation," but at least I'm findin the time to read a few!

Kristen said...

I love that quote! I'm going to share that one with my family...maybe even put it on my Christmas cards!