Monday, January 19, 2009

I can't wait to watch this week's festivities...

I can't wait to watch the festivities surrounding the inauguration of Barack Obama
It is going to be Kennedy-like glam... Hollywood meets Washington!
Yesterday, I watched the We Are One Inauguration Celebration from the Lincoln Memorial... AMAZING. I think Sundance is taking a huge hit on star power this year because anyone who's anyone is in Washington DC. I think this is going to be a good thing... I haven't wanted to get political on my blog and I don't really want to now.. I just think this week is going to be history in the making... and remember I am a history nerd!



5 comments:

Errant said...

hopefully it's a change for the best .. :)

Nancy said...

Hi Amy....we have the same background, two great minds think alike! Ha! Love your blog, I haven't checked it out for awhile...been too busy lately for blogging! I want one of those ribbon holders...where do I get it?
I have a love-hate relationship with my laundry, and I need to get on the stick and get it organized!
Hope you had a fun birthday!! Looks like you've been glittering it up again!!! Yay...I love glitter!! Love ya girlfriend!!

tammy said...

I really hope he can pull off some good change. There are only two things I really have issues with - the partial birth abortion (BIG issues with that), and gun control. Because we all know the bad guys will always be able to get guns whether it's legal or not. I have hope that things will get better this year.

Oh and one thing that really bugs, are the black people that voted for him just because he's black. And why do they get to claim him as being black when he's half white?

Okay, that's a political as I'll get on your blog. It is something that we'll be able to say: I remember when...

Anonymous said...

I am very excited as well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady,

I have one thing to say about the way our great country is headed, France is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

By the way, all of us So-cal gals are totally glitterious, glittery cup girls now, thanks to you!!!
Love your guts,
Malisa Searle