Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends!


My total blesbian stalkee friend Tanja just showed me how to do the what I really think, but am a little nervous to actually say it out loud strike-out trick. She is a babe! Thanks... now if someone would tell me how to get something off U-tube and be able to put it right in a post that would be greatly appreciated. Remember... to talk slow and give lots of directions because I am a freakin' idiot little bit challenged in the computer smarts department. Also, I am wandering how to be so cute and add the little hearts, as in shapes, to my post...

P.S. If there are any other cool tips and secrets you can reveal about the wonderful world of blog... hook me up! oh...yeah...where do you get all those really great ways to change pictures and stuff. I am so clueless!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just learned that little trick myself. But I didn't have a cool friend to show me. I had to google it.

tammy said...

So funny. Sorry, I didn't realize you needed help with that. At least Tanja was there for you even if I wasn't. I'll see if I can explaine the videos in an email.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I am just glad to see you back in the blogosphere. So keep striking through, adding heart shapes and video to your ♥'s content!

Vanessa said...

That Tanja, she's a keeper. She helped me w/the strike through as well. Now I just need to put it to use!

Kristina P. said...

I love the strikethrough.

And with a video from YouTube, it should have an "Embed" code on the right had side, where it gives information about the video.

You copy the code, and then past it into your draft in the HTML part. It can't be Compose. It has to be HTML. ANd voila! Should work. I did that with a video on my blog today.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love a good strike through...too fun!

learn how to do hearts yet?! I want to know that one too.

veronica said...

I'm with you. But I didn't get an awesome tutorial. I had to google it all by my lonesome.

And Kristina..thank you for the comment on getting video into posts. I've been wondering how to do that.

Mandi Shandi said...

I love that strike through stuff. Makes it so funny to read when you get the unedited version! Now you need to share the wealth and knowledge with the rest of us.

Devri said...

YOu probably already know, but if you press down your alt and windows button (the one that looks like a flag maybe)I don't knkow what it really is, the one next to your alt buttom, then go to your side numbers, then press down the #3.. ♥

YOu can press down those two and make all sorts of shapes.. like for example..

☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♀ ♪ ☼ £ ↕ ‼

have fun try it.

Creations from my heart said...

As I have told you I am computer challanged. If you get any good tips, like the strike through, please share with your blog friends!That would be wonderful.
Blessings...Sherry

tiburon said...

I wish I had someone to teach me stuff - me and google are tight though. No worries.

Thanks for the call the other day - all is right with the world :)