Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

This week this is what I am thankful for...
1. Tammy has a cute "Thankful Thursday" thing that I stole... being thankful is a good thing, and being thankful while looking cute is a great thing... thanks, Tammy!
2. I am thankful to live in a country where the position of President is transferred with pomp and circumstance, not bullets and blood shed.
3. I am thankful that I was born with really thick hair, because I am loosing it at an alarming rate... It is good I had three heads full to begin with... I am down to just one.
4. I am thankful for friends, both real live ones, and blogging ones that help me get by with both my real life & my blogging blunders.
5. I am thankful for Caylor and how hard he works... I know I am so lucky to be able to stay home...
6. I am thankful for MAC make-up...going to Nordstrom today... YAHOO!
7. I am thankful for all the great things in my life... I have many reasons to
celebrate!

12 comments:

Mindi said...

i wuv amy.

and am thankful that she is coming to play wif me.

Shannon said...

I wuv Amy too, and by the way, we need to get together one of these days! I just stopped by the Mac counter yesterday to get a couple of new eyeshadows. Love that stuff!
Have a safe trip to St. George!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

lots to be thankful today...like lunch with friends! Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I get to come and play with you and Mindi too, I am so-o looking forward to it!

Is MAC where you get your sparkly eyeshadow? Ok, now I am sounding stalkerish huh?

Great list and yes, many reasons to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like the new layout!

Collette said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK. I CAN READ IT MUCH BETTER. GOOD WORK! I LOVE MINE TOO! THANK YOU- YOU ARE MY GO-TO GIRL NOW! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE OFF TO PLAY-HAVE FUN!

Vanessa said...

Cute layout! I wonder who helped you through that?? hmmmm.

I am thankful for the MAC counter too, which reminds me, I need to go redeem my containers for some free lipstick!

tammy said...

Love the new layout. It is so Amy. I am thankful for my MAC package coming in the mail last week. Okay, and what is up with the hair coming out because I swear I'm losing a lot up front. MY hair's not supposed to recede, that's supposed to be a men only thing. Too bad SWA doesn't fly into St. George.

Da Bergs said...

I am thankful that I got my hair highlighted yesterday ~ isn't it the little things in life??!!!

Mia said...

I love your list! Sounds like you have had a fun week. History in the making, shopping at Mac, lunch with friends, and a trip to see family! Whew! Have a great weekend.

tiburon said...

Super fantastic list!

I want Amy to come play with me.

Misty said...

Great list! Love thick hair too!