Monday, February 23, 2009

There is someone I would like you to meet...

Here she is... Brandy!
My darling little sister is all grown up and has started a blog...
Let me tell you about her..
She can sing ( I donated all my musical talent to her)
She has naturally curly hair
Her wedding was like one you see on a soap opera... over the top
She is a interior designer extraordinaire!
She is married to a totally hottie
She has two DARLING little boys
She is a scrapbookin' freak!
She lives three doors away from our other "non-blogging"sister
She is so dang cute and funny and just the best!
Check her out here, leave a comment and make her feel welcome in the blogosphere!

10 comments:

Vennesa said...

I tried to comment on your sisters blog, but the word verification doesn't work. So pass along my welcome to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

Must your whole family be so stunning?!? It's just not fair!

Anonymous said...

FYI...The word verification is not working.

Vanessa said...

You say she can sing...but can she glitter it up as well as you can?

Amy said...

I helped her fix the prob... Go back and say hi!

Brandy said...

Harlot Divile (What a trip I dont know what the hell I am doing!)So thanks for the donated post we will see how the next one goes with out you YIKES

tammy said...

What a nice sister you are. Especially to donate all your musical talent. You are a giver.

Mandi Shandi said...

I'll hop over and see her. I'm sure any sister of yours is fabulous. Wish I had any talent to donate. None of us got any!

Devri said...

Your sister is gorgeous, just like you.

Creations from my heart said...

Stopped by your little sis's blog and commented. She doesn't look old enough to be married! As for the aprons on etsy I am trying, I have one posted and I am making a few more. It seems when I make them I always give them away for a gift! Blessings...Sherry