Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LAZY!

Laundry to do...
Kitchen to clean...
Bathrooms to scour...
Groceries to buy...
Dinner to make...
DVR shows to catch up on...
What?
I think today I am
NOT going to get ready...
NOT going to leave my house...
NOT going to be productive...
NOT going to care!
( see backpedal post)
UPDATE: I got my Brothers & Sisters episodes watched...and my man called and said he was on his way home. Just taking the rest of the day off- GREAT! Where am I going to hide the breakfast dishes! I have got to bust a move. This is what you call BUSTED!

9 comments:

Mia said...

Every once in a while I have to FORCE myself to stay home just so I get anything done. I can make a million excuses why I need to get out of the house and "run errands". But then again I can make up a million excuses as to why I didn't get the house chores done too ;)

Kristina P. said...

There are days when I never leave my house, and it's awesome!

Mandi Shandi said...

I am longing for a day like that. I have to schedule some "me" time soon. I am jealous, but hope you really enjoy your jammies and TV watching today!

Anonymous said...

Just have your family get sick and then you have to spend the day "defunking" so that 1) they don't stay sick and 2) you don't get it!

I love days like that, I see one coming up in my very near future!

tammy said...

I think it's in the air. I just barely took a shower, and am now planning some couch time.

Cole said...

Is it worng that I'm already planning on a sleep in day on stake conference sunday? My husband pointed this great day out to me today at our hot, steamy, McDonald's lunch date.

After a long week with lots of overtime I'm excited that I don't have to have a family ready for 9o'clock church--it takes 30 mins. to get to the building from our house.

Brandy said...

Those dang husbands always screw it up!

Vanessa said...

Sounds absolutely dreamy to me!

tiburon said...

Atta girl.

Love it!