Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Day Mitch!

Mother's Day was extra special this year...
It was Mitch's birthday!
I have officially been a mother for 15 years!
YIKES! I am not that old!
Here is a little about Mitch...
(anyone sickened by mothers braggin about their kids turn away now!)
He is a funny kid...Mitch has had a GREAT sense of humor since he was a little boy!
He loves to tease little kids and little kids LOVE him... he is kind and makes them feel big!
He LOVES sports! It is what he lives and breathes! Caylor's parents flew up on Saturday to watch his baseball games...he was so excited and pleased to play for his #1 fans!
For his birthday he got airfare and expenses to go to Hawaii with his buddy, Walter, to a football camp. He is so excited! Walter's dad is a football coach at Utah State and is one of the guest coaches at the camp. We have been so excited for this opportunity for Mitch... We have also been laughing that he will be the little white kid being mowed by all the big Poly kids. It will be good for him....He said he is scared. He is a great athlete and will be able to hold his own.
He is goofy... this pic was for a science project where he had to show his "niches" or his jobs. He hurried to put on one of my aprons for dramatic effect. He is a goofball...but quite a bit of fun!
He has gotten so big lately... this was the first day of school this year 8th grade.... braces and all!
Like I said... GOOFY! And now he has a best friend, Walter, who is just as goofy...
He is fully addicted to texting... just a regular teenager!
I can't believe my boy is 15 and growing up so fast. I am so proud of him... He is a good kid and we love him so much.

16 comments:

tammy said...

Happy Birthday Mitch!! Way to make your mom proud.

Mindi said...

hb to mitch!

could this possibly be the same little boy who made katie clove cower in the corner with fear?

i say, NOT!

mitch looks too old. time to send him to swiss boarding school

Vanessa said...

What a cute boy! I'm sure you have to fend off all the girls with a stick!

kado! said...

What a GREAT kid! ...and Happy b-day to him!!! What a perfect Mother's day gift!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great mother's day gift! Happy birthday to Mitch!!

Kendra said...

Wow - what a handsome guy! Isn't it crazy having a 15 year old - Kenzie will be 16 in August. EEEEKKK!!!

mCat said...

Well Happy Birthday Mitch!

And look out love, he's got those lady-killer looks!!

Mandi Shandi said...

Happy Bday to Mitch! I know you are so proud of him. A sense of humor is something I really want my kids to have. I think it can be one of your best attributes in life. And handsome too? He has the winning combo!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It was so fun to see you tonight. You always make me laugh.

Happy Belated Mitch!

Anonymous said...

He is too darling! I LOVE the long hair!!!

Brandy said...

What a trip to think he will be driving NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Positively Creative! said...

He is such a handsome man....Happy Birthday! Mine will be 15 in Sept....it goes tooo fast!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! I can't believe you are old enough to have a 15 year old.

That is crap.

Sue said...

I'm just sayin...cute 15 yr. old

A super great way to spend Mothers Day!

What an awesome mom to give her son tickets to Hawaii.

Bailey Kemp said...

Personally, the pink apron, while vacuuming, is what really gets me! Haha happy Late B-Day Mitch!

Da Bergs said...

What a cute boy!!! Happy Bday!!! (yeah, I know.... but, better late then never!)