Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miss Saigon...

Wow!
Last Saturday I roped Caylor into taking me to Miss Saigon at the Pioneer Theater...
HOLY COW!
It was so great! I have seen it 4 times now and still love it!
The music was great, the actors were great, and overall...GREAT!
I was impressed with the performance!
Caylor was a good sport to go with me... he isn't what you would call a real lover of the arts.
I cried at the end...duh!
I love musical theater... Now I am listening to the soundtrack nonstop on my ipod-
Doing a little bit of research about the Vietnam War ( remember I am a History NERD!)
A little obsessed ...again
I love this play!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It was one of the very first musicals I saw on Broadway, years ago, and I really enjoyed it.

Martha H. said...

I've heard this is really good. Heaven knows I love a good musical, AND history.

mCat said...

I'm with you on good musical and history. Haven't ever seen this one, but heard it's fantastic!

kado! said...

haven't seen it...but would love to now!

Mandi Shandi said...

I love musicals. I have seen 2 Broadway shows and was in awe the whole time. That was sweet of Caylor to take you.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it either but I will if I get the chance!

tammy said...

I love going to plays too. I wish I could get the hubs to go to more of them. It's been over a year since we went to one and he only did it because that's what I wanted to do for our anniversary.

Brandy said...

Miss Saigon is one of my very fav's (It just makes me cry at the end.) And I absolutly love love love the music....