Monday, May 11, 2009

Jessica Sprague Alchemy ROCKS!

Hey there... I wanted to give a huge shout out to Jessica Sprague and her amazing hybrid for dummies classes.
I AM NOT A SCRAPBOOKER!
Well... unless you count Mitch's pathetic 1994-96 book with Mrs. Grossman stickers scrapbooking.
I didn't even give into it when, as Caylor called it"Pebbles in my Panties", hit it big in St. George.
Anyway... I found the greatest hybrid scrapbooking class online here
It was soo easy and fun!
Here are a few pages from the book I made Viv for mothers day...
It turned out great (especially for my first attempt.)

It started when I was just born and went through the really great pics of us in 70's & 80's!
We were totally hot and dressed so cute!

The kit was so easy... I got to be creative and pick the paper and colors I wanted to use and then I just had to follow her VERY specific directions on the technique. I learned so much about Adobe Elements ... I'll bet I could even design one myself now, she is such a good teacher.
It ended with a current photo of Viv and the girls...
It was a fun gift to make and give!
If you are at all interested in mixing digital scrapbooking with the traditional 3d kind... for sure check out Jessica Sprague.
I have taken 2 classes and learned SOOOOO much.

7 comments:

tammy said...

That is fabulous! I am not a scrapbooker either.

Not.one.bit.

But I'm going to check this out.

veronica said...

So fun!

Martha H. said...

Jessica Sprague's classes totally rock. I've taken 4 of them now and I love them! so much fun. I'm gonna have to check out that project. You did a fabulous job.

kado! said...

I have seen Martha's...and yours look great too...someday I'll get to that!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Amy, it's beautiful and I am sure your mom loved it!

Andrea W. said...

What an AMAZING gift, Amy. It's beautiful and I'm sure a huge hit with your mom.

Brandy said...

what great pic's who took them?