Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday... Fall... Bring it on!

Today I am most thankful for one very important thing: Fall!
I have not been feeling well so... I just haven't been in the mood.
I was starting to worry...
BUT THEN...
Monday it was a little bit cooler...
It even rained a little bit...
I saw a deer in my back yard...
And Secret Haven held their Witches Night Out...
Add all these things together AND it means... Fall is on its way!
Margie, Meggie and I donned our witch hats ( to get 30% off one item)
and hit the sale.

It was a wonderland of fall and Halloween goodness...
More orange and black than I can even begin to describe!
Today I finished a few Halloween/ Fall projects...
and tomorrow I am going to decorate!
Once the weather truly cools down I will be in absolute Fallish heaven!
It IS the best time of the year!

Oh... on Wednesday... Tammy sent me a text message that says only 100 days until Christmas...
YIKES!

5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Please take pictures of your decorations when you get done. I would love to see it.

Lillian J. Banks said...

I LOOOVVEEE secret haven!!! Alas, I did not make it this year to witches night out :) thanks for sharing

Vanessa said...

I'm sure your house will put the Secret Haven to shame. Can't wait to see pics. Or better yet, I might just have to come up before Oct. 31.

Anonymous said...

CUtest...
love you Gladdy!
kiss kiss
m
(on brooke's computer)

Anonymous said...

What a cool place, can't wait to see all you decor this year!