Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Doin' the Dew... Tour!

Saturday Meg and I had ski and snowboard lessons...
Yes, you heard right Meg and I!
I have decided the lodge is amazing, but it is time I hit the hill.
Meg ditched the skis for a snowboard and I am trying to brush up on my mad skills-
Vancouver here I come... move over Peekaboo!
The Dew Tour was being held at Snowbasin...so
after skiing we hung around and watched the action.
A-MAY-ZING!
I was the photographer and the boys stayed home to play in the ward basketball championship so... Caylor and Meg were the models and representatives of that day.There was a little vendor fair... food stands... etc set up that we walked through.
Meggie sweet talked the guys at the Verizon booth for some super cool gold Elvis shades.

She loved seeing the tricks and just being there... She is digging the idea of being a girl snowboarder.
It is all about attitude and she has plenty of that!
It was such a fun day... I am old and tired and was pretty sore, but I think I am going to like being Suzie Chapstick.
ps I got off the bunny hill and went up the BIG mountain... I am improving rapidly!
But still kindof an idiot on skis!
Until next week...

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Will you let me hold your gold medal?

Mae Rae said...

i wanna learn. My hubby is so afraid that i will kill my self and not leave anything behind he won't let me learn. Not to mention, how expensive it is. Great for you!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like so much fun, but I don't want to break any bones now!

Love Meg's shades, she wears them well. ;)

tammy said...

Meg is adorable. And you go girl! I am more of a sit-in-the-hot-tub-at-the-lodge kind of girl.

Courtney said...

Love the photography skills! And, what a cute snowboarder Meggy is!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

One of our docs was talking about the Dew tour all day Sunday. He and his son loved it.
You should have taken pictures of YOU!!!!

Brandy said...

Girl just keep it up!!!