Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Aprons... for the Girls Paperie!

The last few days I have been working on making 4 aprons
for Margie to take to CHA ( Craft & Hobby Association)...
Pink newsprint is huge in her line... so it is fun that she found black and white newsprint and dyed it pink!
I like how it turned out... it is a utility apron... big pockets, funky fringe & pom-poms, and fun bright colors!

Here is Miss Margie modeling the apron... so cute!
I think I might just be making a few more aprons...it was fun!

15 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those are so darling! I love the material.

But, they kind of rival the vest/apron/housecoat that I witnessed on Christmas day. :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are so cute! I think you should make more....let me give you my address!
Where is the CHA?

Mae Rae said...

you are too talented for me. I love looking at what you do. You are great.

tammy said...

Cuteness!

And look at you go, posting more than once this week.

kado! said...

oh!! i LOVE that one!!!

Just SO said...

Those are adorable!!!

Brandy said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!

Brandy said...

I might have got the singing talent but hands down you got the most crafty talent.....

Shannon said...

AMY!!!! These aprons are ADORABLE!!!! I have to tell you that I've recently become a sewing addict as well.
Just one more obsession to add to my scrapbooking and crafting addictions! :)

Courtney said...

Seriously, that apron is darling. You need to sell those.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love the fabric! Now more then ever they will all want both of your autographs! :)

molly susan strong said...

Just darling!

veronica said...

So cute! I never would have thought to dye the fabric first. Very smart!

Suzie said...

Wowza. Those are so cute!
Beats my plaid apron bought in the 90's.
Dang, I gotta get current.

margie said...

Gladdy...
the aprons were a HUGE hit...
{of course}
CHA was amazing...except for one thing...
YOU were not there with me...
loves girl!
kiss kiss
m