Monday, January 25, 2010

Party like a rock star...

Ahhh...
to be young again!
Mindi was in town this past weekend for a certain party of Tiburon's...
We decided to kill 2 birds with 1 visit...so to speak
&
Celebrated her upcoming 40th birthday!
We first all met at the Cheesecake Factory only to be told there was a 2 hour wait...so we all (Mindi, Vanessa, Tiburon, Kami, Melissa, Kati, Shannon, Arianne & I ) headed to the Macaroni Grill for a little dinner and socialization... complete with balloons and glitter cups for all!
Yes... 9 bloggers and no pictures!
LOSERS!
After the non-documented dinner we headed to Tiburon's "party"...
all I can say about that is I have never laughed so hard! We had a really great time... 3.5 hours later we were all headed home...
but we decided we weren't quite finished with the party...
so... we loaded the balloons and glitter cups and went to Cheesecake Factory again.
The good news was at 10:45 pm there isn't a wait!
Kami, Mindi, Vanessa, & I sat at CF and laughed until well after closing and we got kicked out.

We then continued to Mindi's hotel where we sat up and laughed for a bit later...much later!
I am much to old to stay up that darn late.
It was a great girls night out and I loved just hanging out and laughing with everyone.
Thanks girlies...

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

Best night of my life. I don't think those young boys will ever recover.

I have lots of new Amy quotes that I am throwing around. No one will ever be the same!

tiburon said...

Twas so much fun :)

Glad we all got together!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sounds like you had more fun than was legal!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I loved that night! It was so much fun! When can we do it again?

ps. I so love my glitter cup. Thank you thank you!

tammy said...

I was so sad to miss it. I heard you probably traumatized those boys for life.

Martha H. said...

I so loved getting to meet you on Saturday. You are glitterific and fab!

Sher said...

Sounds fun!
I had to come over and meet you, since you are invited to Amber's bday party, and I ♥ Amber!

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday surprise, how fun to spend a night with such a great group of gals!

kado! said...

that looks like such a FUN time!!!

...so where do I click to find out what you did to those boys??????

mCat said...

Good, Good times.

How's that new bluetooth of yours?

Mindi said...

you know how much i absolutely loved this--

anything that can be all about me for a few hours is my favorite pastime.

you were the BOMB diggity for making it happen---thank you for being my oldest friend (next to shannon, who's got you by a few years) that will still admit that they know me.

best weekend ever! xoxo

Mae Rae said...

you guys seemed to have a great time! That is the best part of the post!