Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two different parties...ONE fun place!

Here is a little sneak peek...
at the new party model I have designed for my class at Dear Lizzie!
Not only am I going to share the original glammed out version of my "Shop Till You Drop" party... I have designed a completely new party, with a vintage vibe!
I am so excited I just had to give a little glimpse at what I have got going ... Here are some of my inspiration pieces. Thanks to Margie and the Girl's Paperie for the photo!
You will get TWO party models, 2 favors that we are going to make and take right in the class, party ideas,
treats, & a darn good time!
Bring your friends and make it a girl's night out.. plus you get a 15% off your entire boutique purchase... Does it get any better?

6 comments:

tammy said...

The only way it would be better was if it was in Arizona.

Vanessa said...

Too bad Tammy doesn't have a hook up with an airline or something.

Can't wait!!!

Martha H. said...

You are amazing!!!

Johnsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnsons said...

Ok I'll try again, I see your parties and I wished I lived in Utah.... And then it snows....

margie said...

I will so be there! Can't wait it's going to be amazing!
kiss kiss
m