Friday, August 6, 2010

SPARK No. 2

In just 34 days... The Creative EVENT of the year is going to take place...
I am a creative partner and am so excited with all the things Margie, Rhonna & Liz have planned.
Amazing teachers, entertainment, food, atmosphere, spark sisters... It is going to be something that you DON'T want to miss!
Here is the video from last year- STUNNING!





SPARK from Jmills ENT. Jeremy Miller on Vimeo.


I have also thrown in the catalyst... really the original spark that lit this creative fuse!
This is a video that I have seen a million times, and yet I still get teary when I watch it.
There are a few spots left... If you are at all contemplating this at all... DO IT!
It will NOT disappoint.
You will be a better person...
Embrace your creativity and get your SPARK on!


1 comments:

tammy said...

I wonder if President Uchtdorf's wife has a collection of bling?